Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Inaugural Post

Now that I am done with school, I have more time to put into something I have been taking about for a while now- a blog for our trip!  So here it is.  My plan is to update this when I can to show and tell about where we have been climbing.  Our plans are loose, but we will be on the road for about 6 months, climbing in the Western US and British Columbia.

In the next couple and a half weeks up until we leave I will post some more about our intended route.  But the best part of this trip is the freedom to move around how we want.  Both Mark and I have never had this luxury on climbing trips, as they have always been dictated around school or work, just another reason we are beyond excited for this trip.  We have a rough time frame for each area though so it would be awesome to try and meet up with friends and family during the trip.  If someone wants to bring up Buddy and Mia for a visit, that would also be appreciated.  If not for the fact that they would be the worst crag dogs ever, I would have pushed a little harder to bring them along.  

Anyways, there is still a lot to be done, and we are getting down to the final weeks!  

Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps I can FedEx the dogs to you guys. What could possibly go wrong?

    ReplyDelete