Friday, June 21, 2013

Bite size update

Nothing too terribly exciting to update, but I have some more pictures!  The weather was gorgeous yesterday and Smith looked particularly pretty.

Yesterday we got a full day; we were there from 8am-9pm.  Woah!  Needless to say, we are pretty worked and are taking at least this morning off to recover a bit.

Mark two-hung his project, and got a new high point yesterday.  Super exciting!  And I one-hung my project twice!!!  Getting the first one hang was the first time I really believed that I could send it, so that was pretty cool.

Really nothing else too exciting to report, but here are some pictures from yesterday.

Smith Rock Group

Mark on Magic Light (11a)

Lauren on her project, Latin Lover (12a)

Lauren and the Smith Rock Group

xoxo MK and LMo

1 comment:

  1. Way to seize the day guys. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete